1. Remove a broken key from a lock.
Put some super glue on broken off part, insert, hold a few seconds and pull.
2. Remove a broken light bulb.
Stick a bar of soap into jagged edges, use soap as handle.
3. Remove a stubborn screw.
Heat with a soldering iron for a few seconds first.
4. Protect children from sockets.
Keep a piece of electrical tape over them when not in use.
5. Good glass door safety tip.
Put a BIG decal on the glass and patio doors.
6. Keep nails from splitting wood.
Blunt sharp end of nail before you use by hitting with hammer.
7. Repair small holes in screen.
Plug holes with clear nail polish, let dry, repeat until filled.
8. Straighten warped phono records.
Place record between two sheets of glass, let sit in sun for a while.
9. Best way to clean phono records.
Dip in solution of det